Experienced in High-Tech facilities and process equipment requirements including specification, design, construction, installation, and startup as well as cleanroom design and contamination control, construction protocol, certification, and operation. Facility and equipment project engineering and management experience on new projects as well as retrofits.
• Skillful in management of human, material, technical, and financial resources, people oriented.
• Adept in project planning, design, construction, and operation phases.
• Proficient in training, documentation and communication.
• Experienced in use of computers and advanced communications.
President of company providing full High-tech facility, equipment, and cleanroom service, consulting and training services.
- Directed Technical Services for Projects for a variety of high tech companies including Cleanroom Maintennce and Janatorial services, Cleanroom Protocol services and Training and Consulting services.
Optimum Koncepts, Beaverton, OR
Self-employed providing High-tech facility, equipment, and cleanroom consulting and training services.
- Provided Contamination Control and Cleanroom training and consultation for clients including AMI, Army Corp of Engineers, Microserve, ASiMi, Intel, American Industrial Laundry and Hoffman Construction.
- Authored and produced a variety of Cleanroom Training Manuals.
- Developed and presented both commercial and industry trade show seminars.
Feb. 1994-Feb. 1996
SJO Consulting Engineers, OR
Responsible for development and management of Hi-Tech Cleanroom Projects.
- Project Manager for cleanroom projects including one in Tokyo, Japan
- Cleanroom Training Program development for companies including Wacker, ASiMi, Clestra, CBM Systems and PACE.
- Industry Committee Chairman for Portland Development Commission cleanroom training facilities.
- Semiconductor board member for Cleanrooms Exposition, regular presentation staff member.
- Cleanroom Commissioning Consultant for Clearnroom Facilities including Siltec.
Bechtel Microelectronics, Beaverton, OR
Senior staff consulting engineer responsible for High-tech facilities design concepts, specifications, construction, and facility commission and process equipment services and hookups.
- Responsible for aiding in High-Tech Business Development. Projects sold include Motorola, China.
- HVAC/Contamination Control Project Manager.
- Manager of Contamination Control services.
Rust International,Portland, OR
Senior Staff Engineer
Staff Engineer with responsibilities for Contamination Control, Cleanroom and process equipment hookups for High-tech projects including on-site construction management responsibilities.
- Project Manager responsibility for contamination control program for Motorola MOS 11 in Austin Texas. Wrote and administered Clean Construction Protocol and Commissioning Specifications and Training Programs.
- Responsible for marketing, negotiation and management of client Contamination Control Projects. including Overall Laundry and Lockheed/NASA.
Motorola, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Project Mgr/Staff Engr.
Project and Staff Engineer responsible for variety of new, retrofit, and sustaining facilities cleanroom projects and process tools specification, installation and startup.
- Project Manager for RF "Evolutionary Cleanroom Project", featured in CleanRooms Magazine.Project Engineer for a variety of advanced equipment development projects.
- Wrote and implemented corporate specifications including "General Equipment Specification."
- Served as Co-Chair of SEMI Equipment Automation Committee.
- Served as semiconductor industry representative to National Environmental Balancing Bureau.
RCA Solid State, Mountain Top, PA
Member, Tech. Staff
Equipment Engineer responsible for facilities and process tool specifications, evaluation, and hook-up and for cleanroom design and construction.
- Responsible for all facility cleanrooms and contamination control
- Project Engineer responsible for advanced equipment development and start-up.
- Served as RCA representative to SEMI.
General Electric Co.,Phila., PA
Designed and supervised installation of facilities and tooling for a variety of projects.
General Devices, Norristown, PA
Designed aircraft assembly line tooling for a variety of clients.
General Dynamics,Ft. Worth, TX
Design of small jigs and fixtures for F-111 aircraft.
Main Cleanroom Menu / Back to Who is Optimum Koncepts / Top of Page